Last updated November 2, 2020.
At Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa, the health and comfort of our guests is of utmost importance and we are taking the recommended precautions to protect our Resort guests, Club members and service professionals.
All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask or a face covering while outside of their guest rooms.
Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in high-traffic public areas around the Resort as an additional precautionary measure to keep hands clean and we are enhancing cleaning of guest high touch point areas with the use of approved anti-bacterial cleaning products.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will continue to implement additional measures as provided by trusted sources such as the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
All of our restaurants are at a 50% capacity limit.
- The Atlantic Grille is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (7a - 10p) and reservations are required for groups of 8 or more. Please call 386.447.4610 to reserve your table.
- Delfinos is open for dinner (5p - 9p) Wednesday through Sunday and reservations are required for for groups of 8 or more. Please call 386.246.5650 to reserve your table.
- The Sushi Bar is open for dinner (5p - 9p) Wednesday through Sunday and reservations are not taken.
- The Ocean Bar Café is open for lunch (11a - 6p).
- The Coffee Bar and Lobby Bar are both open 7a - 10p.
- We currently do not offer room service, however, take-away is available from every outlet.
- Loggerheads Lounge is open Friday and Saturday from 5p - 12a.
- The Cigar Bar is currently closed.
Our pools are at a 50% capacity limit. Chairs and umbrellas are on a first-come, first-serve basis for all pools and the beach.
The spa, salon, tennis facility, marina, golf and beach are all fully operational.
Valet is available for $20 per night and all safety precautions are in place.
There is no daily housekeeping service at this time. Your room is thoroughly sanitized prior to your arrival and again after you depart. Should you need additional items such as towels, bathroom or kitchen essentials, one of our dedicated room attendants would be happy to assist you and deliver these items to your room.
Kids Crew has resumed operations effective October 9, 2020. Children will be only with others that are in their immediate party for safety precautions.
Reservations from International travelers are not currently accepted.
Self-quarantining is required for fourteen (14) days for any of the following visitors:
- Any guest that has been on a cruise within fourteen (14) days of booking
- Any guest that has been out of the continental United States within fourteen (14) days of booking